Estonian Museum Association
Veski 32, Tartu, phone 735 0412
Info in Tallinn: Pikk 70, phone 641 1410
The museum has been operating in the former town hall of Haapsalu (constructed in 1775) since 1950. The permanent exhibition “Possibility of Life in Läänemaa” (1998) illustrates the history and culture of Haapsalu and the county of Läänemaa. Periodic temporary exhibitions are held in own house and outside. The oldest preserved monument in the world dedicated to Fr. Schiller is also located at the museum.
Back to the list